We’ve had such a productive year of growth and community focused programming in the past 12 months. We want to thank you so much for providing input on programming, volunteering with us, and attending our variety of online, in-person and festival programming in 2023.
The past year, we’ve had so many incredible highlights including:
- 2,400 people attended our Vancouver Outsider Arts Festival (VOAF)
- 100 and more artists were presented at VOAF
- $21,600 art sales at VOAF
- 750 and more artworks presented at VOAF
- Supported 6 projects through our Community Arts Fund (CAF) distributing over $20,000 in funding.
- Worked with UWIDO Music to produce the Music as Medicine in Feb 2023
- Collaborated with CiTR to host a series of Masterclass workshops
- Developed our first ever Neurodivergent Artist Collective
- Travelled abroad to visit a few outsider arts organizations to connect & support local artists abroad in the future!
- Completed a feasibility study to explore developing a physical art space for our community.
- Developed a 3-year Strategic Plan (2023-2026) to ground us in our community and provided space to dream for the next few years.
Vancouver Outsider Arts Festival 2023 | Photo by Jamie Poh
We could not do this work without the generous partners and funders that support our work. In the new year, we’re looking to expand all our areas of programming and to fulfil our 3-year Strategic Plan focused on community. If you have the financial capacity, please consider making a financial contribution to support our future programming.
Thank you so much!
PLEASE NOTE: Our office will be closed from December 22, 2023 until January 2, 2024. If you have questions, please reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.