Membership in the Community Arts Council of Vancouver provides many benefits to artists and groups. We also welcome local businesses who wish to support the arts through our corporate membership package.
Standard Member Benefits
These benefits are available to all members.
- Stay updated on issues, events, grants, and artists calls through our monthly e-newsletter.
- Support advocacy on issues affecting Vancouver artists.
- Volunteer at CACV arts events and participate in organizing committees.
- Vote and network at our Annual General Meeting.
- Receive discounts on workshops by CACV and select partners.
- Save your seat through advanced sign-up notification for CACV events.
- 25% off all printing at East Van Graphics.
- Raise the profile of your next event with a listing in our Community Calendar.
- Get recognized through our social media channels.
- Connect to other members and arts networks throughout Vancouver.
- Display membership insignia on your web or print communication materials.
|Senior / Student||$15||65 years or older for seniors. Scanned image of valid student ID for students. Standard member benefits.|
|Individual (Standard)||$25||Standard member benefits.|
|Group||$50||Non-profit society, educational institution, guild, co-operative, club, etc. Includes member profile and listing in directory.|
|Business||$100||Any for-profit operation. Includes member profile and listing in directory.|