We are very pleased to announce a special offer to members of Community Arts Vancouver.
Between December 11 and February 17, one of the benefits of membership is to buy membership at the Garden for half-price. Just show your identification and proof of Community Arts Vancouver membership.
Read here about the Garden being named No. 1 on a list of city gardens around the world in a new book from National Geographic.
You can join Community Arts Vancouver online or at the door for any financial donation.
Our Operations Manager, Denise Cooper (email@example.com) will send you a confirmation that you can present at the Garden to receive your half-price membership
Membership rates and benefits can be found here:
Membership Rates (1yr/2yrs)
- Individual $35/$60
- Adult Dual $65/120
- Senior Individual (65 years and over) $25/$45
- Senior Dual (any 2 seniors 65 years and over) $45/$80
- Student (with valid ID) $25/45
- Family (2 adults and their children under 17) $75/130
|WINTER||October 1- April 30||10:00am – 4:30pm|
* Closed Mondays November 1 – April 30
* Closed on December 25 & January 1
* December 24 & 31: Open 10am – 3pm
If in doubt, check here: http://vancouverchinesegarden.com/rates-hours/
Note entrance ONCE is $12 – so a half-price membership is a wonderful deal!