We are currently recruiting NEW Board Members At Large for CACV for a two-year term.
We are looking to expand and strengthen our Board and prepare for future growth and diversification. We are seeking board members who are interested in taking on the role of Directors at Large and specifically Secretary and Treasurer.
The Board governs, approves strategy and engages in discussion and debates on relevant issues. We are seeking a diverse and inclusive group of members who will work together as a governing body.
Board Director – Position Summary:
- Provide governance to the non-profit organization
- Collaborate with Board and Staff to implement Strategic plan starting 2023
- Enhance capacity in collaboration with staff and volunteers
- Serve on at least one committee:
- Communications Committee
- Finance / Revenue Development Committee
- HR Committee
- Ambassador for CACV at cultural and arts events including CACV’s Vancouver Outsider Arts Festival
- Make a financial contribution to the organization that you are comfortable with. ($25 minimum)
- Board members are expected to join 10 monthly Board meetings per year (no meetings in July/August). Board meetings are approx. 1-1.5 hours per month on Tuesday evenings. Total volunteer hours is about 15-25 hours per year.
We are committed to improving accessibility, equity, and inclusion throughout our organization, and people of all backgrounds are encouraged to consider this opportunity to serve as creative citizens.
If you believe that your skills and experiences align with CACV, please fill out this form – https://form.jotform.com/231295995632063
Deadline August 31, 2023
For individuals seeking more resources on the responsibilities and duties of a Board of Directors, here are a few resources from Vantage Point